Like humans, our four legged companions are prone to physical and emotional strains and pains which, if left undetected,
can cause imbalance, leading to an unwell dog or cat.
- Massage does help maintain balance and harmony.
- Improves the animal's circulation.
- Relaxes the muscles.
- Balances muscle function and joint action.
- Assists in the dispersion of scar tissue, adhesions and knots.
- Assists your pet's mobility.
- Increases the animal's range of movement.
- Increases flexibility.
- Decreases anxiety and tension.
- Decreases inflammation.
- Eliminates waste and toxins within the body.
- Increases the amount of nutrients to the muscles.
- Assists in relieving pain from arthritis.